This policy explains how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site http://www.futurepositiveconsulting.com and http://www.beabetta.com including any information you may provide when you purchase a product or service or sign up to our ezine.
By providing us with your data, you confirm to us that you are over 18 years of age.
Future Positive Consulting Limited is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to here as “we”, “us” or “our”).
Full name of legal entity: Future Positive Consulting limited
Data Protection Officer: Peter Rogan
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: 79 Morningside Drive, Edinburgh EH10 5NJ
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). Please contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
If the information we hold about you needs updated, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data We Collect
We may hold certain types of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data which may include your first name, last name, and title
- Contact Data which may include your billing address, delivery address, and email address
- Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details
- Transaction Data which may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you
- Profile Data which may include your username and password
- Usage Data which may include information about how you use our website, products and services
- Marketing and Communications Data which may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us
- Sensitive Data:
- For coaching clients, your coach may require to collect potentially sensitive data about you in order to provide the professional support you commissioned. This data will only be used to inform the coaching process. This data will never be collected on line, only through direct conversation in person or by phone or video link. This data will never be processed or shared in any sense
- For 360 degree review clients, data will be collected on line from you and the raters selected by you. This data will be compiled into a summary report.
How We Collect Your Personal Data
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
- Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms on our site (or otherwise) or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
- Order our products or services
- Create an account on our site
- Subscribe to our service or publications
- Request resources or marketing be sent to you
- Complete a 360 degree review
- Give us feedback
- We do not use automated technologies, interactions or cookies, or gather information from third parties
How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data in ways that are legal. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- To meet the terms of the contract between us
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
Disclosures Of Your Personal Data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom and other relevant jurisdictions who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees who have a business need to know such data. They will only access your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
For coaching clients and 360 degree review clients, we will keep your information for seven years after your last session (or 360 review).
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data (see below)
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will not normally have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
If you have any further questions please email email@example.com